Monday, June 29, 2009

New blog, season blogger

Welcome to Rockabebe.com's Unofficial Blog. Like I said, this is a new blog, but I am already a season blogger - all over the hyperspace. Ada blog personal, blog family, blog Rockabebe.com tapi tak sempat nak document kan everything in one central blog. So now ni, Mummy rasa it is better kalau buat everything in one place. Senang sikit nak update and will cut my typing and online time by half .. hehehe...

Mummy would like to welcome everyone to this new blog. It will chart my family's journey from now on, as well as the running of Rockabebe.com yang dah lama terbengkalai based on several reasons yang akan mummy catatkan in a bit. 

So welcome again to all my customers and readers and hope you will enjoy and share this journey with me in good and bad times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment